Wednesday, October 15, 2008

World

How about my recent post? Sugoi ne?
even though maybe many of people have already know about that, it shows that our world and our species are really awesome.
Human's brain capacity is 4 Terabyte (if you wanna know). so we must feel gratitude to our creator for making such a magnificent creation. Then, please use our advantage wisely.
Please stop hurting others.
Stop misjudge other people. It really hurt. Seriously.

In our world, there are many interesting and amazing things that we can learn from.
But why are we searching ways to destroy others.
Everybody has their own right in this world.
Please respect others.
I'm standing my philosophy that

whoever respect me, I'll definitely respect them back
So, this is just my view as a youth looking towards future.
Dakara, yoroshiku onegaishimasu



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League