Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life is ~ another story

Actually, the title for this post is a title for a Hirai Ken's song. I'm just so bored here, so I didn't plan to focus on some issue now. Just write what come across in my mind.
Maybe I could share what is my real dream that I hope will become reality.


Firstly, I want to contribute to my country with all I've got. I want to make an empire like what KRU doing right now and I hope to build it bigger than KRU.

I also dreaming to be a film director, composer (I am now, but not as my profession), a singer, an actor, just like the late Sudirman Hj Arshad. For your information, Sudirman almost be a director and have a title for his film which is "Selamat Pagi Cikgu" (If I'm not mistaken). But he has left us before the project can be done and left us with his song, his showmanship and his love to our country. Actually he really wanted to produce a full patriotic album but the producer afraid that the album won't be sold. However, the song 'Warisan', and 'Tanggal 31' kept being played through radio at least when the independance season.

I would like to make a unforgetful song that contain good message for all humanbeing. I also want to produce a japanese album (if I can) and want to make a concert at Tokyo Dome (if I can). It is a profitable investment since making album in Malaysia is not really bring profit because now Malaysian tend to support foreigner's music. I also loved japanese song, but in the mean time, I still buy Original album for our local artiste. People always judging me as not patriotic to my country since I spent almost my time to listening V6 (a Johnny's Agency group. The other examples of Johnny's is SMAP, Arashi, TOKIO, NEWS ) or Hirai Ken. But, believe me, I still know what happen in Malaysia such as the latest news is Mawi will get married on 20th December 2008 (Haha...).

OK, I think there is so many thing I have said here, maybe I will talk about this again later.

Mata ne,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League