Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last episode : I won't copy and paste from wikipedia again

I won't copy and paste from Wikipedia again, for this post.
This is my history and my story about me and my beloved music device.
For this last episode, I would like to tell you my recent music device which is mp3 player.
It is true that first love is really hard to forget just like my first Sony Walkman cassette player that being stolen at Terminal One, Seremban. Thus, I think it almost impossible to get it back since it is lost at a very huge place. It is still hurt in the bottom of my heart. Even I still remember the price which is RM160. However, I kept a saving money to buy a mp3 player without my parents knowing it.(But now my dad will know since he know this is my blog). I think this is my first Walkman look alike (if I'm not mistaken).

During that time, I manage to get a mp3 player which have a capacity 512MB for around RM200 above.(That is quiet expensive right?). Now, we can get 1GB mp3 player for only RM100 below. When I think about my stupidity for buying it, my answer is my obsession for the music make me didn't think twice when making decision.(or in Malay, fikir masak-masak). Yet until now, the mp3 player still functioning, and my little sister use it because I'm replace it with a 2GB mp3 player inherited from my father. The mp3 player really contribute to my hobby which is song-writing since I don't even know how to play any instrument and also I don't know how to read or write a music score. So, I just recorded it into my mp3 player.

I also wanting something like Sony Ericsson's walkman mobile phone. But I realize that I am not from a wealthy family. I'm just come from a happy moderate family. So, this is a never ending story, but it still will end now. Maybe if there is a request for the 2nd season? who knows.

Mata ne,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League