Friday, October 24, 2008

Be a Malaysian, Support Malaysia.



Malaysia had confirmed their place in final of Merdeka Tournament by beating Myanmar 4-0 at Bukit Jalil Stadium, yesterday.


They still on their track to be Merdeka Tournament Champion 2 years in a row. As for this tournament record, they have never been allow their opponent to surpass the ball across their goal line and they have made 18 goals since the tournament started from 15 October. And the current leading goal scorer is Safee Sali.





Malaysia's football team actually have shown their improvement in this few year. Yet the Malaysian still finding their mistake and trying to get down their national football team's morale. As a Malaysian, I will still support them whenever, wherever and whatever happens, this is the meaning of

Hujan Emas Di Negeri Orang, Hujan Batu Di Negeri Sendiri, Lebih baik Di Negeri Sendiri
It mean, even when they play terrible, we should trying to find solution, not blaming on their fault. They play for our country, this is their way to contribute to their beloved nation. I know what it feel when everybody didn't acknowledge your effort in a society. In this issue, they need support from us. Plus, I'm proud with their current progress.

I don't have ideas what to say to the 'blind' and 'deaf' Malaysian citizen. They following the BPL progress, but didn't even know a single national player who play for their country. I also follow the BPL, Serie A, Spanish league and many more. But still I know what happen in my own country.

I think that's all I want to write just now. My assignment is not done yet.

Mata ne,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League