Monday, January 30, 2012

World Wrestling Entertainment: A few hours to Royal Rumble 2012

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane visitor. It has been a long time since my last entry(as usual). One of my EXCUSE is because of this video that took me a few days to finish it.




Just want to promote it. Hahaha...

Back to our topic, I never yet share my interest in World Wrestling Entertainment(WWE) right? Well in a few hours, the 25th anniversary of Royal Rumble pay-per-view will start. Usually, many unexpected things happen in this royal rumble match. Rey Mysterio have won a royal rumble while he is entering as the 2nd entry and hold a record, not yet been broken as the longest survivor in the royal rumble match. anybody can win this match. Sometime a wrestler might have been making a comeback in a royal rumble match. Maybe undertaker will be there, who knows?

As for conclusion, I hope this Royal Rumble will ENTERTAIN me with a good match. Not like Aksana debut match last Friday.

THIS LAST PARAGRAPH IS DEDICATED TO ALL OUT THERE WHO THINK WWE FANS AS DELUSIVE. LISTEN HERE. WE KNOW THAT WWE IS NOT REAL. IT IS SCRIPTED. THEY'VE TRAINED TO DO THE STUNT SAFELY. FOR ME, I JUST WATCH IT AS AN ENTERTAINMENT. JUST LIKE YOU'RE WATCHING TV SERIES OR WHATEVER YOU'RE WATCHING. SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE A STUPID COMPARISON WITH A MMA FIGHTER OR ANY OTHER REAL FIGHTER.

That's all for now, sweet and simple.
See you later,
Hasta luego,
Mata ne,
Jumpa lagi.

K-Tea, 30 January 2012

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League