Thursday, November 10, 2011

Where I've been? No more from Infinitesane...

Assalamualaikum and very warm welcome to all Infinitesane visitors,

This is just a random entry to let you know that I'm still alive. I'm just so sorry for not being here for over a month, my last entry is the only entry in that month, that's just not good. Actually I'm working on "my project" at my own pace = very slow. Plus, I've just have an access to internet yesterday after 2 weeks of "no-internet" (stupid service provider). The connection just lost when I was watching Vengeance for 45 minutes. The result, I wrestle the modem since I can't watch wrestling anymore. And now I'm having difficulty to adjust my sleeping schedule. I'm awake at the time when people should be sleeping. I need to overcome this matter quickly. But bottomline, when my schedule disrupted, I'm facing laziness and that's make me not active lately. Just doing chores and nothing else.

Before I ended this entry, I have a disappointing announcement to make.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, INFINITESANE YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS BEEN TERMINATED.



Shit man, I'm sorry for cursing in this blog. So non-malay attitude. I'm so furious, disppointed and I feel like I want to punch them in their face. Actually, I have another youtube channel for testing when I want to upload a suspicious video that may be copyrighted to upload. Plus the video I think have been there for about a year without being touched. So I think it's okay to let the video in that channel. But when I checked my email few days before, youtube sent me a message stating that infinitesane channel has been terminated. I'm so disappointed. But I've made a new channel, but still no video in it. So I don't think I will share it for now.

That's all for me, see you next entry
See you later, Hasta luego, Wassalam

K-Tea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League