Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm sorry, I'm now on hiatus...

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all Infinitesane viewers.

As mentioned in the title above, I'll be on hiatus for a few weeks. Unfortunately, there is so many thing going to happen in this week. So, I may be not able to review those events. I'm sorry. Those events are:

1. SEA Games football final (Indonesia vs Malaysia)
2. Olympic qualification (Malaysia vs Syria)
3. Olympic qualification (Malaysia vs Bahrain)

As for today SEA Games football final, I'm not putting my hope too high because Malaysia facing fitness and injury problems on the key players. But I'm not saying I don't want Malaysia lose today, I'm really want Malaysia to win today. But, If it is fated that they lose, I'm not blaming anybody.

I'm off for my (online) hiatus, for being myself to be the best in the world.
Wish me luck,
See you later, Jumpa lagi, Hasta luego, Mata ne,

Sign off,
K-Tea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League