Thursday, December 29, 2011

151: I'm back. With disappointment.

Assalamualaikum kara hajimemashita. Hisashiburi ne?

I'm not intended to make a Japanese entry. Plus, I'm can't even write a simple essay in Japanese. I can just speak a little expression and survival conversation. Back to our topic, it's been over a month since my last entry about my hiatus. Well, it not turns out as I'm expected. I'm never been so non-productive than my hiatus period. Maybe a good excuse is because my mind has set the hiatus time is time to be lazy. Another good excuse is because of the loss of Malaysia football (soccer) Olympic squad to Bahrain. I'm cool if Malaysia lost but what makes it very disappointing was the fact that they're leading by 2 goals and Bahrain playing with 10 men and yet managed to score 3 goals in 6 minutes. Many critics said that it is because of Nazmi Faiz being substituted after having cramps and made the midfield section topsy-turvy (found this word from google translate, hehe). Afterwards, I'm having a problem doing things I supposed or scheduled to do. (The fact that I made the schedule myself, so no authorities.) Here is some of my work I suppose to finish it while in my hiatus. I'm sorry for any inconvenience

1. I would like to apologize to my one of best friend in India, Azim for not finishing your song man...As I said before, the song was done. But I just losing my confidence to sing again, so the song is done but the recording until this moment still not yet recorded. Sorry again man...

2. My story by far since before my hiatus period, is quite long, but within the hiatus period, I just managed to write just A FEW SENTENCES...

That is really disappoint me but, that was past and I definitely cannot turn back time. Let's just look forward and have a better future.

Initially, to "pause" writing is really hard thing to do. Because it is a thing I always do. But when I've get a grip of the hiatus "concept", it is really hard to start to write again. Alhamdulillah, I manage to write this entry, that means I can start writing again.

Until then,
Hasta luego,
Mata ne,
Jumpa lagi.

K-Tea.

p/s: This is Infinitesane's 151st entry. Yeay!
pp/s: Thank you for anybody had sent comments. I really appreciate it. Even some of it seems "fishy". But it still a comment. Any comment are really appreciated. Really.
ppp/s: Can't wait for 15th February. It's really exciting....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League