Monday, March 9, 2009

Meaningful Weekend

Actually, I just don't know what to do even though there are still lot to do during my free time. Since yesterday is a women day and today is Our beloved prophet Muhammad SAW birthday.

Since the recent post is kinda hot topic, so I would like to cool it down with this post, okay?


Yesterday I watch a film entitled Geng: Pengembaraan Bermula (Gang: The Adventure Begin) for my 2nd time. That was really a good movie. It is full of action, message, if there is any improvement can be done is only the quality of the animation. However, it is Malaysia's first 3D animation with cost only RM4 million. Though it sound big amount for Malaysian, but to create a quality animation, we need more than that. We need more budget, more staff and what-so-ever.

Yesterday, while waiting to enter the cinema, I went to a bookstore and manage to flashing a book entitled 100 most influential person, (actually I can't exactly recall what the title was, but it is some sort like that). And the first place goes to Our beloved prophet. Actually I've heard about it a long time ago but then yesterday was my opportunity to see that. But I didn't buy it (cause it is really thick, I'm afraid didn't manage to finish it, haha...) and ended up buying newspaper and a book entitled "Blogging and Democratization in Malaysia" by Jun-E Tan and Zawawi Ibrahim, Ironic isn't?

Later that evening, I having a dinner with my family at Pantai Remis. My father thought that I've been there or at Jeram but I definitely never be at those 2 place. The place is packed when we arrived, that causing us to share a table with a couple. Sorry for disturbing your privacy. Then, my father figured that maybe people want to have a sunset viewing. And it is true since the decreasing amount of people at that place. What I've been observe is that place really profitable spot since the straw is running out before the other ingredient finish. Kidding but it is true. Other than that, the price is really reasonable. So if there is anybody want to try, don't hesitate to try it.

The dish that we have that night. Finish already. I'm sorry.
Sunset at Pantai Remis. Kinda late to take this picture.

Today, I just come back from my home to my college. And before that, I illegally download an album from an Akademi Fantasia student. And so far, it is the best album that have been produce by Maestro since there are so many artiste under their label and causing them to produce many album that not really have quality. However, this young man which I mean Haziq from season 4, did a great job. It is really worthy to buy it. There are so many song that make me fell in love with the songs. For your information, Haziq is different than other young singer because he is going with genre tradisional malay song such as joget, zapin and many more. However, in this album, there are 2 track for ballad song. His voice is slightly similar to Ahmad Jais. Then, when I arrived at bus station, I going to search this album, unfortunately, the album is not yet been sold. I dont know what will happen to our damped entertainment.

Whew, I think this is a long post for a report of my weekend. I think that's all for today.
See you next post. Gives Shalawat to our prophet.

This world is beautiful,
Depends on how we appreciate it,
Sometimes, we always appreciate what they have,
But we always forgot to appreciate what we have...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League