Saturday, March 14, 2009

Attention...Special Post!!!

Special Post!!!

This post is purposely posted at almost 00.00 am because it is the day my brother's engagement.
Hurray....

Congratulation...
Omedetou...
Tahniah...


For this post, I would like to shared my I don't know what to say...is it a poem? perhaps...


Hari Ini

Raut wajah ekspresi jiwa,
Sinarnya silau memancar cerah,
Menyapa mesra hari indah,
Tidak mampu menidak perasaan girang,

Hari ini pun tiba,
Di hentian ini,
Di daerah ini,
Mampukah jelajah ini,
Menjanjikan penghujung
yang indah....

Stereng di tangan sendiri,
Arah mana dituju,
Terpulang pada hati,
Turutkan rasional atau emosi,
Bukanlah mereka menentu...


This is a Malay poem that I just wrote a few hours ago. Next is an English poem, also written in a past few hour, but it is not a translation for the previous Malay poem, but the main message is same.

Today

Today has come,
The day,
That you've waited for,
Beginning of an odd,
Blend it wisely
With your life,

This is a starter,
Is this a miracle starter?
It is you to decide it,
Is it better or worst,

As this word flies,
Thousand congratulation
Coming through,
Praying for a better tomorrow,
And the happiness,
For becomes eternity...


That's all for today, I think, I hope that my brother will find happiness in his life...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League