Friday, March 20, 2009

Easing my mind

Burden with many work and got to do many last minutes work. Even now I have to get prepared for my tomorrow presentation, this is my current situation.

However, I have a little experience on doing a spontaneous presentation. I just easing my mind by writing something.


Last night, I just having a multimedia test, I don't really want to comment about that.

Later on, accidentally, I went to a Azhan Atan(Akademi Nasyid Champion) performance,
However, the audience are really few, actually, it is a ceremony to celebrating kelab Iqra'(Iqra' Club) 10th anniversary, and the VIP just came and gives some speech and launching the ceremony and then went home. I understand if he is busy, but at least listen a few song from him because when he(Azhan) is on the stage, he is mentioning the VIP name. And for your information, Azhan is a handicap person. If I found the video, I will put it down there.
I don't know about his feeling, but if it is me on the stage, I will be a little dissapointed because I will feel not being appreciate by the other. I don't know, maybe this post sounds like one-sided but it is just my opinion, maybe I am being emotional...





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League