Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sick

Hi, after a long while since the last entry, I would like to loosen up thing with this post.
Actually I don't have any idea what will I story in this entry. For your information, the picture above is not my medicine. It is my housemate medicine. I just put it there to make it significant with the title of this post. What is the thing that I am sick about? Read more...


Actually, I'm sick about:

  • This short semester. Majority of this residential college have left home for a long holiday. Guess what? I will stay here and having a terrible schedule because my class is in Thursday, Friday and Monday. It means that my free days is not in a row and I can't go back home.
I think it is the only thing I am sick of recently.

I spent my Saturday with playing bowling with my housemate.
I am Jibun Hitori. I know it is not really good.


And then, I also wandering around live journal to get some info about Johnny's boys, and I started to like Imai Tsubasa from Tackey & Tsubasa because of his dance move. It is better than Go Morita from V6.


However, even though V6 are old and senpai group(the oldest, Sakamoto is 39 years old), they are still more funny and hillarious and energetic than their kouhai. V6 is still the best among other Johnny's. Tsubasa just the best dancer in Johnny's.

I think I don't know what is the point to post this entry. I think I want to do something after this.
Good bye Semester 2...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League