Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ore, Otanjoubi omedeto gozaimasu (Me, Happy birthday)

Kita!!!!!!!(It's coming!!!)
Ima....(Now....)

24th May (5.43 pm)
Me when sulking when I'm little. I didn't cry. Just protest.
Want some Rambutan?
Unidentified date (approximately 3 or 4 years)

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to Iqbal,
Happy Birthday to me...

This is it. Today is my birthday. 2 decade breathing on this land. 20 years ago, at 10.35 pm(just referring my birthday certificate),I was born. Many things I would like to tell actually. Many story I would like to share.



I think I would point it out
  • 1st time holding a mic is when I was 6 years reciting a poem at my kindergarten "graduation day". 1st time urging my father to buy a cassette is when I was 6 years old for a KRU "Awas" album.
  • 1st time attracted to Japan is when I see my father's photo of his program when he went to Japan.
With Japanese visitor visit my school(14 years old, I'm in Maroon One)
  • 1st time singing on stage is when I was 8 years old.
  • 1st time entering a competition is when I was 8 years old for SKKKB 1 choir team for district level and at the same year manage to get 2nd in the state level.
  • 1st time teaching nasyid is when my auntie(a teacher) ask me a favour to train her school nasyid team. But it's not going well. How am I to teach them, I don't have a reference, I don't know how to start. Even at that time I don't even thought about doing harmony. It only last for 1 day. Hehehe... However I really appreciate the 'invitation'. Is that word right? However I get an experience on that since I have taught my nasyid team then. Thanks for that. (Aku Masih Ingat post)
  • 1st time wrote a song is when I was 14 years old when entering nasyid for district level.
  • 1st time doing some acting is when I was 11 years old. Not the lead actor. Won 1st place at district level. Given a role of son of the lead actor.
  • 1st time do some choreograph when I was 16 years old(or 15) for the bridge of the 'khayalan' song. My mother always ask me to do choreograph for her kindergarten. Sorry because I really don't have idea.
  • 1st time get my cassette walkman is when I was 13 years old. The price is RM160.1st time get my own laptop is march 2009. At lowyat.

Me and my sister excited for my new laptop

lastly,

  • 1st thing I do when I entering my 20th years, is bathing.(???)
Here, I would like to take this opportunities to apologies to everybody especially to:
  • my friend who their name I always forget. I always forgot my friend name, my primary school friends, to be specific. Really sorry. Too many name in my head maybe.
  • my sensei, Mariana sensei. For losing her Hirai Ken original single. "Hitomi wo tojite". I have already found the single, but I just download from Internet. It is not original actually. I have left the CD in Jeadi(my nasyid group member) file and accidently, It's gone. Really sorry about that. I just don't know what to do. Gomen Nasai.
Mariana Sensei setting me up backstage.(17 years)
Singing "Sukiyaki" with caklempong(17 years)
  • Hasnur Hakim because rejecting him for my group. I just don't think he is suitable for us. He has a great voice though. I had perform with him in the international language week. Medley song. I sang "Hitomi wo Tojite", he is singing france song.
  • Everybody that their name I didn't mention.
20 years. I've seen many things. Yet so many I've not seen. Song? I have 364 more days before I am 21 years. I just want to take some time to make it perfect.(I know nothing is perfect). I think that's all for now. I will post more interesting entry later. I have thought about next post. And it's next. I just have planned it. Thank you for everybody that helping me in any ways.

Lastly, before I forget. Thanks to my teacher, Mr Zahari for discovering my voice and without him, maybe I didn't singing nowadays. Individually or in group.

With Caklempong team (11 years old)

Minna, Arigatou Gozaimasu. Minna saiko...
Thank you everyone. You're the best...
When become school DJ (NERD)
With Classmate (2006, 17 years). 5 Tabari (titan). Fortunately, I'm at center. Found me? "No sleep, Go fly guys..."


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League