Sunday, May 17, 2009

Resting


Hello again,

Now, I'm a little stress about my computer behavior. Even now I'm considerate to format my computer. The system totally error. So, until then, I will not around for a time.


Before that, I know I was too late to wish happy belated teachers day. Thank you to all people who have teach me until now. My teacher, lecturer and what ever. Last Tuesday, I went to my school to accompany my friend who want to have his SPM certificate. Fortunately for me, I've met my nasyid junior. So, I settled down with them just a few minutes because they are going to have an examination. My school(SDAR) view from highway
yeah, thank you teacher is what the signboard told us
I will pray for your happiness now and forever (photo taken from Terminal 1 Musolla)

So, I still miss my school and Seremban have develop rapidly. When me and my friend bought our ticket back to Batu Pahat, the counter guy told us to take the bus at Terminal 2,(new terminal). I know that place because Klang-Batu Pahat bus always take passenger from Seremban also. Unfortunately, we just take a walk because I think it is close. I was wrong. Terminal 2 is situated uphill and on the midway, I just thought that there might be a shuttle bus. And I was right. That's why there are no people walk to Terminal 2 except me and my friend. Stupidity waste our energy.


When we arrive there, I was never thought that Terminal 2 is too empty. There are MBO cinema, ticket counter, a few shop, and bus terminal. So it is not as I expected.
Terminal 2, empty.

I think that's all for today, I am having a stressful day and tomorrow I will buy ticket to go home even for a few day. My lecturer change her lecturing day to Wednesday. Yay...I'm free Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
Happy me

New subject

p/s: next post...Happy Birthday to me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League