Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ureshi na...


Muahahaha… Double post coming up.


Actually after a while I’m not writing I think I want to write more than the usual. After last post that kinda serious, I want to lighten up a little bit with this post. Actually, last week is a tiring week. It is normal for the end of a semester. Need to do presentation here and there. And at last, it end. But for tomorrow, I need to settle my 3rd semester registration. And I am it also a tiring day. Then, for Saturday, I will go home for the study week. And then, 3 day after the last paper in final examination, I will start the 3rd semester. That’s why I went home this study week. Even if it is not, I still going home, haha…

And in 1 of those presentations that I made last week, which is multimedia presentation, if you remember the ‘first attempt’ post, the lecturer read the poem that I wrote and she said that I’m romantic(I’m not sure whether she mean it or cynically teasing me). Hahaha…zettai chigau yo… no I’m not, I’m totally not romantic. Just because the theme is love, doesn’t mean that it is for a loving couple. We should also love our family, our country, and many more. Please don’t be a stereotypical type. Okay? Spread the love…Peace…No war…

I am also a little bit delighted because after a long wait, at last, the fan sub has released the VIBES concert subtitle. Yay… Now I understand what they said, what they sang, and as usually, V6 always hilarious. Even now I’m listening their song, Jasmine. Yeah…Ureshi na…
I think that’s all for today, we’ll meet again in next post, mata ne…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League