Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Study Week? (Holiday?)


Hi...
It is really been a while since my last post. I didn't post any entry because I was at home and I want to have a rest even though I do have internet at my home. Many things happen during my 'holiday'. Most of them is food.

As you've been seen up there, that is 'Nasi Lemak Kari Ayam' with Carrot O' Juice from Pak Li's Kopitiam at Shah Alam.


And then, fortunately, my father get a little 'gift' which is tiger prawn FOR FREE. Usually the prawn is for the export market and if it is not free, I prefer not to buy it. But unfortunately, the picture of the prawn is in my sister's phone and I forgot to transfer them to my laptop. And because of that, that week, my family dishes is Prawn-based dishes.

Early on this morning, I just have my first paper for this final exam which is ethnic relation. I don't know how to comment about it. And that's it for this week. For next week, I have another 2 paper which is Technical Writing and Accounting. Gambare!!!

I think that's all for now, I think now everybody must know my favorite drink,
It is carrot juice...

I think I want to write my next post for somebody. Who is it? Just wait and read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League