Thursday, April 9, 2009

Corruption


Hisashiburi ne...mata...

It's been a while since my last post, last weekend I suppose to make a new post but in the end, nothing happened. I think it is been late to wish congratulation to my country's new Prime Minister, the 6th Prime Minister, Dato' Seri Najib Tun Abdul Razak. He is the son of Malaysia's 2nd Prime Minister. However, it is Friday last week actually. The main point is not about who is he, but it is how is he. I mean how he will lead this country. In this post I will tell you my hope toward my country.


I have been always avoiding getting any position or a leader in any organization. Some say it is good for our leadership. It is actually. But let me borrow words from Spiderman, "with great power, comes great responsibilities". It mean by me as with the power, the hope, burden are on us. I mean I will lead only if I think I am capable with. So far, I only lead my nasyid group. It is because I think I can. I mean I don't like people in charged come not from the stream. I hope you'll understand since I'm not so good in English. Because many people that I have seen especially in Malaysia (coz I have never been going overseas, even Sabah or Sarawak) have different opinion.
Which is “with great power, comes great money” I mean with the power, they can get many pleasure and neglected the responsibilities. The money that I told you is profit. Such as, house, link and what-so-ever. What I try to relate here is the corruption. It is profitable in instant. But remember what goes around, comes around. If people didn't trust you anymore, don't blame anybody, blame yourself. Remember, money can't buy trust. Sometime, we are comparing with the other such as "they are more corrupted than us". So it doesn't matter if we corrupt a little bit? The main point is to get rid this corruption. At the end, we cannot develop to a better tomorrow.

I think that's all, if you notice, I use many "I mean" in this post... he...he...he...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League