Friday, March 18, 2011

GUILTY




GUILTY... is what I feel right now.

I know I should wrote or fill something in this blog since this is the concept of this blog. I loved to write and share my thought. But, I have a problem with myself because I think that I'm an "abandon"-type person. I always eager to do something but in the end, the thing that I was eager to do going to abandon. I hope you all will pray for me to get back my passion to write or do something to this blog. And I'll promise to work on my fingers to "dance" on this keyboard. I feel GUILTY for the viewer of this blog. You all being so lovely although perhaps you come here on other "purpose". I have a lot things to share but here is 0243 in the morning (of course) and I shouldn't awake at this time. So I will see you later.

p/s: I'm afraid I'm gonna lose follower, official or not official. I just hope that this blog will getting better and better after this.
pp/s: I also feel GUILTY on my InfiniteSane Subbing Channel. I'll work on that once my cloud in my head cleared up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Malaysia Super League